TMS Station Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TMS Station Forum

The forum for the website TMS station.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rules for all forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abxyxbx
Admin
Admin
Abxyxbx

rules for all forums Empty
PostSubject: rules for all forums   rules for all forums Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Alright, here are the rules all must abide to. If moderators or administrators tell you to jump up and down, don't ask how high, do it.

1. Don't be a retard

Nobody likes people who think "noob" in an insult, and nobody likes people without a spec of intelligence. Act your age and not your shoe size and don't be a retard. Simple enough?

2. Use decent grammar

I'm not forceing you to use apostrophes, spell check, and capitalize your scentences, just make your posts readable. It's not hard to type "You" instead of "U". Don't be a retard. Puncuation is apreciated but not enforced. If you have a typo, use the edit button, don't double post. Double posting is spam and is punishable.

3. No vulgar links or references

This encludes graphic sites, youtube videos with alot of swareing, or graphic content, inapropriate livestreams, magazine references, the works. You all know what I mean.

4. Obey the mods

As I said, if they tell you to jump 5 times, don't ask how high, just do it. If a mod is abuseing, report them to me, I'll use action fit.

5. Don't spam

Don't double post, post pointless threads and don't post one word posts like "ya" or "lol!". Post things related to the topic, and if you're going to contribute to the topic, don't write one word posts.

6. Don't fame/troll

If it's a joke, then fine. Just don't be a retard and start a flame war.

7. Don't curse

Don't post vulgar content, or curseing towards another persone. Swareing IS allowed here, just again, don't be a retard.
Back to top Go down
https://mcbstationforum.board-directory.net

rules for all forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMS Station Forum :: Forum services :: Help-
Jump to: